Sunday, June 8, 2008

Dollar Store

This week has been so rainny and wet. Taya was going CRAZY being inside all day. So, I decided to go shopping.... to the Dollar Store. I LOVE IT THERE. We can get so many things and not spend much at all. We leave happy and come home with new things to play with!
Taya got new princess books. She read them, and read them,
And read them,
And read them...
Finally she looked up. I was too late and caught her with her eyes closed. She would not look up again!!!!!!!!!! She just loves reading. I think that Toby and I have them memorized by now. Every 10 min. she comes up to me, "Mom, will you read me another princess book!" How can you say no!

6 comments:

Debra said...

That is so Sweet. I love Rainy days just for that reason. Looks like everything is going well. He still looks so darn cute in that helmet. What a happy boy!!!

P.S. I Tagged you, by the way. Tag, You are it!!!

Tiffany said...

So cute Deb. I love the Dollar Tree. I've organized all of the kitchen cupboards with baskets and containers from there. Nesting has never been so inexpensive ;) It was good to hang out with you guys on Saturday! :)

Team Box! said...

Dollar Store is the best huh? I always end up spending more though because everything is so dang cheap! I wish you could make it friday, we'll shoot for next month though!!

Shawnee said...

I just found your blog! Your kiddos are so cute and I'm glad the helmet is working out. You can check our blog out at shawneeandbrady.blogspot.com.

Kimberly said...

MaKayla loves to read too. Priceless times.

Ghislaine Richards said...

That is cute. Gracie loves to read too, especially princess books!