Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fishing in Idaho






We got to go fishing for Toby's b-day. It was a lot of fun. We floated the Teton River. It was GORGEOUS! The first day we brought Taya with us. She had so much fun on the boat. She was so good all day. The best part was that I caught the most fish that day. HA HA HA..... Luck I guess. They were not big fish, but it was fun to catch more than the "BIG FISHERMEN" that I was with..... :) I just love going outside and enjoying the beautiful Fall season.

4 comments:

Debra said...

Way to go! we love fishing although we have not gone nearly enough...Okay, so we just went once with our babies...but it was great!

Unknown said...

What Debby forgot to mention was that a substantial part of my time was spent rigging poles, putting bait on hooks, and taking fish off of Debby's pole! She really did a great job though and outfished all of us! For the record I did catch four more fish that night when it was just Dad and I (not to mention that Dad's fishing guide cousin was with us!).

Haguewood Family said...

That looks so fun. I love fishing! Someday we should plan a camping trip. Are you playing any v-ball?

Sue said...

Nice catch! I also love your new family photos - you guys all look so good!