Friday, January 16, 2009

Time Flies!

Wow, is it already Jan. I havent' even posted Christmas yet. Life has been so busy around here. Christmas was so much fun. The kids enjoyed all their fun presents and Taya LOVED Santa.
I had my first tournament with the girls. It was so much fun. It was a Friday-Sat. tournament. Yeah, I was worn out. We played very well and took first in our pool play. Then we lost the first game in the tournament. I think that we were just worn out. So, more conditioning!!!
So, for the sad part of everything. I fractured my sesemoid bone in my right foot. It happened two weeks ago. Now I have a boot that I am wearing. It sure slows me down. That particular bone takes so long to heal. So, it is a guessing game to see how long it is going to take. NO FUN!!!!!!!
When I get time I will post picutres. Have a billion to post!

3 comments:

JamieD said...

Your blog is looking super cute! Like always! How is that foot? I hope it heals quick for you. I'm sure in no time you'll be speeding around in that thing! Let me know if you need anything.

Debra said...

So sorry to hear that you hurt your foot! No Fun!!! Look forward to seeing more posts of your cute family during the holdiays!

Kimberly said...

sesemoid? Who knows words like that? I guess people who break that bone.