Saturday, May 24, 2008

30th Anniversary

Vern and Cindy celebrated their 30th anniversary this year. The kids decided to surprise them with a party in Springville. They had no idea what to expect.
When they came into the room all was quiet except for their song playing in the background. Instead of waiting for instructions of what to do they started to dance. HOW ROMANTIC!!!! For those of you that have never seen it, Vern really does have a great smile....
Oh the memories!!!

I just wanted to comment on how much I love these two people. They are like my second parents. I know that there are not many people that can say they "LOVE" their in-laws. I truly "LOVE" mine and would never trade them for anything. They have taught me so many great things, and I look up to them so much. I am so grateful for them, and their hard work for raising such a great family. I sure enjoy being apart of it.

No comments: