Saturday, May 24, 2008

BUSY BUSY

WOW! Has it really been a month since I have blogged!!! I have so much to put on here. We finally got the internet set up in our home. THANKS DUNCAN'S for letting us MOOCH off you guys for so long. We have such great neighbors.
I am in the process of getting our computer set up downstairs. I figured that it would be really hot upstairs this summer and Taya LOVES to play downstairs. It will be nice to have it in a cool spot.
Trevor got his helmet. He looks so cute in it. Pictures will come shortly. I hate it, but it doesn't bother him. He has done so good with it.
I think that pictures are so much more fun than a bunch of words. So, I will say BYE for now!!!!

1 comment:

val said...

Hi! I've wondered where you've been. You guys have been busy busy. Matt had a great time going to lunch with Toby the other day. We (you and me) are in charge of finding a time to get together and see each other. We want to see your place and meet Trevor! Your family is so cute. I'm glad he is taking well to his helmet. He looks so adorable. Hope to see you soon.