Monday, July 7, 2008

Caming-08

I have been trying to edit the slide show, but cannot get anything to save. So, those of you who know me well, know that I DO NOT SPELL! I tried to change the word tongue because I spelled it wrong, but couldn't figure it out! ANYWAY, Camping was a BLAST! We went high up into the Uinta mountains. We go every year for a family outing! It really has just become the Wyatt tradition. I looked at the slide show and realized that those pictures only took up 2 days worth of adventurous things that we did. We got to play games, shoot LOUD guns, go jeeping, play in the fire, hikes, etc. It is always so nice to get out doors and relax. Well, as much as an 8 month old will let you. :)

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

So much fun. You've got me even more excited to try it out myself.

April and JJ said...

Your slide show is so cute! I'm jealous of your camping trip. Trevors hair is SO CUTE! I'm sad we've missed each other twice this week for pool time, but I hope Taya doesn't get too sick! Cadence will be ready to play when she is!
Your blog is so cute, I love it!!!

Sue said...

How fun! I have such great memories camping as a kid and I'm sure your kids will as well...well maybe not yet with Trevor. :)