Monday, July 7, 2008

Celebrating the 4th

The 4th of July we stayed home and had a B BQ with all the neighbors. It was a BLAST! Taya was all over the place playing with her little friends. I just love this neighborhood. There are so many little kids and fun people to hang out with. It was so hard to get some pictures of Taya. She was having too much fun running around squirting anything that moved!
Here is my 8 month old boy. He has just grown up! We decided to take his helmet for the night due to how how it was. He would have just been miserable. I haven't been able to do his hair for 2 months now. So, the final hair due "THE MOWHAWK." I do have to say that it was a HIT! He is just the most HANDSOMEST boy EVER!!!!!!!!!!
HOW CUTE
Trev and mom hanging out.

10 comments:

Joanna McGuire said...

I am glad you had a fun holiday weekend. You have such cute kids!!

JamieD said...

Hey Debby- Cute pictures! I am so dumb and totally forgot to bring my camera out to our awesome BBQ! We will have to do it again on the 24th. Anyway I just saw you like an hour ago, but thought I'd say Hi and cute blog again! Lets play again soon!
ps- that Trevor is such a cute little man-those pictures are so cute of him- they're growing TOO FAST!

Ghislaine Richards said...

You better watch that handsome boy. He might be quite the ladies man!! I can't believe we haven't gotten together either! I know the Barrett's live in Layton now. I'll talk to justin and fiqure a weekend we can do a BBQ. Will you email me you phone number. ghislainerichards@hotmail.com

jamirodana said...

Hi Debby. I swung over to your blog from Tiffany Sorenson's.
I forgot about the neighborhood BBQ. We went camping last minute or I would have been there, if I remembered. It looked fun!
Cute baby boy! I can't believe he is 8 mo. now.

Rachel said...

Don't worry about the books. Just read them when you can. I don't need them back anytime soon. Your BBQ pics ae so cute. Taya is such a funny girl! Did you hear Jodie and I are planning a 24th party in our front yards? It should be a blast!

Cammie Woolley said...

Hi bro and sis! That picture with Debby holding Trevor is SOOOO ADORABLE! They both look really beautiful! I can't believe how much Trevor has changed! I think he looks more like Debby now! BEAUTIFUL blue eyes. And I'm also a fan of the FOHAWK! What a cute little family!
-Cammie

JamieD said...

Hi neighbor- Where have you been?! I haven't seen you in forever!! So good news; Our grass will be here on Saturday! YAY! Almost done! You guys are next. Your front yard flowers,tress, and plants look AMAZING! I am so jealous!! I hope you guys are well. Give me a call, come knock on the door :) or if that doesn't work throw things at my bedroom window. Talk tp ya soon.

Linzy said...

man, trevor is a cute little boy! i feel like i have hardly seen him!

Team Box! said...

he really is such a handsome boy!!! ladies watch out!
I love how fun our street is! Many more fun things to come!

Kimberly said...

You're looking great yourself. I'm glad you are doing so well.