Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Night


Toby and I went to the HOT WINTER NIGHTS at the E Center for v-day. It was a BLAST!!! It was a AVP 2 on 2 beach volleyball tournament for professional volleyball players. Jake Gibb was there. He played in the 2008 Olympics and took 5th also from Bountiful Utah!! Todd Rodgers was also there he took gold at the Olympics. It was so fun to see them play. There were a few other big names there also. I personally enjoyed the 6 PACKS!!! :)They were soooooo good and sooooo tall. Oh to be tall!!!! Toby and I had so much fun. We ran into some of our Logan v-ball buddies there too!! That sure made me miss the good old days and nights playing v-ball in Logan. It was the BEST v-day present EVER!
V-DAY MORNING-------- Toby had a b-ball game Sat. morning. When he got home he rang the door bell instead of coming in from the garage. He was holding flowers for me... OH, he is so cute... He also gave me a card. I read it and thought, "I have heard this before!!" So, I went to go get his out of my drawer that I got a month ago. YEP! We bought the SAME v-day card for each other.....HOW FUNNY is that! I guess we just know each other too well.... ha ha

4 comments:

A 'n D said...

ha ha - we've done that to each other, too!
glad you had a fun weekend - we'll keep you posted if anything happens around here this week!

Debra said...

Aahhh....How sweet! I am glad you found him! Sounds like he treats you well!!!

Brittany said...

I just came across your blog!! It is so cute. Great family pics. Who took them?

moi said...

Birds of a feather...Or should I say "love birds!"