Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hunting Trip No More!





Toby and I were supposed to be hunting this past weekend. We have been planing on it for almost a year. We bought our licenses and tags. When the big day was coming closer everyone that was planning on going backed out! WHAT was that about!!! I was a little upset to say the least. I have been weaning Trev early to get ready for the hunt. Toby and I decided that we were not just going to stay home. So, we got ready and went fishing back to the Teton River. "NO KIDS" It was so fun. We caught so many fish. Toby caught the biggest one and when I went to take a picture it slipped right out of his hands. SORRY honey!!!! It was a lot of fun to get away with out the kids....

4 comments:

Rachel said...

You guys need to come fishing with us sometime. No need to do it right away if you're busy, we can always go ice fishing later.

Debra said...

Looks like you had a ton of fun! I am so glad you went. I bet it was nice going with just the two of you.
Those are very cute shoes! Bekkah wears the same size shoes...I was also blown away! Our babies are growing up so fast!!!

JamieD said...

How fun for you guys! Your family picture is really cute (at the top of your blog.) You all look really fancy. I have been trying to get our family pictures done forever and haven't had any luck. Ellie keeps asking about Taya- I have been a mean mom and kept the kids in until they get all their chores done, and for some reason they want to be lazy and not do it. Talk to you soon.
Jamie

Debra said...

Hey Deb,
What you doing this week? Ryan has his conference in SL again and I was wondering if we could stop by...