Sunday, October 12, 2008

NEW JOB!!!!!


I got a job! YIPEE! YEAHOO!! I am going to be coaching volleyball again. :) I am so excited. It has been a whole year since I coached, and I have been going through withdrawls. I took a break to have Trev's. Now that he is older and not nursing, I am a little more free.... I get to coach a 17's team that will be in the Power Division. Sounds competitive doesn't it!! I can't wait to get started. (Everyone pray for my husband!!!) He won't admit it, but he is just as excited as I am.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Way to go! You'll be an awesome coach. Which book do you have of mine? Breaking Dawn? Ha ha. I forgot you even had it. I thought it was sitting in one of the random book piles all over my house. You don't need to pay interest!

Jason and Jackie said...

Cute family pics! We need to get some too or I know I will regret it. Congrats on finding an awesome new job. You'll do great. See you soon!

Debra said...

That's awesome Deb! Lots of Luck!!!

Ghislaine Richards said...

Congrats on your new job. It's always nice to have something for yourself that you enjoy!

Sue said...

Sounds like fun! Congrats!